Monday, December 2, 2013

Waiting...

They told me they would come get me between 9:30 and 10, but then they came back and said between 12 and 1.  I haven't been able to eat because they will use anesthesia to install my 'more comfortable' catheter.  So mostly I'm hungry and getting impatient.  No one has said anything about me going home today, so I'm a little discouraged on that topic. 

Eric is going home today- he has to go to work tomorrow morning, and hopefully start looking for new places to live.  We're trying to find a cleaner place because our house is old and impossible to keep clean.  Since I'll have a port that I need to keep sterile, it just won't work for us to stay where we are. There is just so much to do, but I'm not allowed to do anything.  It's starting to drive me mad.  I'm doing my best not to be irritable- it isn't anyone's fault- but I'm really sick of being here.  I'm definitely sick of being sick.  I am not the kind of person who likes to be taken care of, and it is getting old having to tell a nurse that I am fine every 30 minutes. 

I really can't wait to go home...

No comments:

Post a Comment