Tuesday, December 31, 2013

PD training has begun!

I started training yesterday, and I should be done next Thursday.  I really like using Peritoneal Dialysis so far and I have noticed a huge upswing in my energy even in just 2 days!  I am really excited about getting this process started, and I can't wait to be able to control dialysis myself, in my own house, overnight! 

There is not much to say about this except that I am happy to be feeling so energized, and I'm actually about to go work out for the first time in awhile (I really can't wait to stop feeling so weak, frail, and helpless all the time). 

Also, my hands are going to be super dry and raw forever since I have to wash them so intensely and so frequently from now on, but I guess that means I will finally be using all of those lotions that I have accumulated through holiday presents over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment